EasyWeed™ Stretch Heat Transfer Vinyl Bundles - 15" EasyWeed™ Stretch Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) Actual Size 14.75"
With this bundle of Stretch EasyWeed you will get 20 sheets of 15"x 12", one of every colour we carry.
- White HTV Stretch (01)
- Yellow HTV Stretch (06)
- Sun HTV Stretch (28)
- Orange HTV Stretch (08)
- Red HTV Stretch (05)
- Green HTV Stretch (07)
- Royal Blue HTV Stretch (03)
- Navy Blue HTV Stretch (04)
- Black HTV Stretch (02)
- Gold HTV Stretch (12)
- Silver HTV Stretch (13)
- Sweet Mint HTV Stretch (89)
- Purple Berry HTV Stretch (90)
- Sea Glass HTV Stretch (90)
- Coral HTV Stretch (87)
- Passion Pink HTV Stretch (86)
- Ballerina Pink HTV Stretch (91)
- Rose Gold HTV Stretch (44)
- Chestnut HTV Stretch (92)
- Lilac HTV Stretch (62)
Crafters who demand excellence to create their projects appreciate the quality of Siser EasyWeed Stretch HTV. This material is durable and easy-to-use on a number of different projects, whether you’re creating t-shirts, socks, jackets & pillows or something else. Siser EasyWeed Stretch Bundles are the pefect compliment to create the best for performance wear, this heat transfer material is lightweight and breathable, and CPSIA safe so people of all ages can wear the pieces of clothing without any worry.
Sheet Bundles of Easyweed Stretch HTV Features
What is it about this material that people enjoy? It offers users an abundance of features including:
Available in 20 popular colors
True matte finish
Thinnest material available
Easyweed Stretch Material
This stretch HTV bundle of colors is a popular choice as it contains 20 choices. Most people like Stretch bundles because it can be easily used with other colours that make the piece stand out. Also, there is less worry of combining colors that look good together. It can be used to create many different products and the versatility is very nice. You can use it to make gym shorts, gym bags, jackets, and many other items of your choosing.
Where to Use
Siser EasyWeed Bundles of Stretch HTV can be applied to a variety of materials of your choosing, including:
Gold EasyWeed stretch heat transfer vinyl is an amazingly, versatile material that comes in handy when making many different items that you need and want.
EasyWeed Stretch HTV is laminated onto a pressure sensitive carrier sheet that allows for cutting and weeding of very detailed designs. ** remember to preheat your garment for 2-3 seconds and apply Medium-Firm Pressure for a full 15 seconds. Your carrier sheet can be either peeled HOT or COLD.
** Remember to cut in reverse (mirror your design).
To get the best results from the bundle of EasyWeed Stretch HTV, use it in combination with the following accessories:
Heat Transfer Cover Sheets
Weeder (Siser brand)
Multipurpose or Kraft paper
These items are available to make the process of creating your project much easier. Be sure to wait 24-hours before washing your garment to prolong its durability.
Many factors impact the costs of the Siser EasyWeed Stretch. Siser EasyWeed Stretch is a product that originated from Italy. You have the ability to choose the amount of material you need for your project. It is sold in sheets measuring 15” x 12”, or you can choose to order by the yard.
Siser is a brand that has provided quality crafting materials for over 40 years.. The brand is one that you can trust to provide what you need in a heat transfer vinyl for your project. Siser EasyWeed Stretch HTV is one of the most trusted brands on the market, it is among the best for anyone who expects great appearance and quality in their garments, and well-worth the expense. Do not settle for any less when using HTV to design a lasting style!
Note: Product is cut off a 15” Roll (actual size is 14.75”)
- Cricuit: Blade - Standard, Setting - Iron On.
- Silhouette Cameo: Blade - Standard, 3 Material: Heat Transfer, Smooth, Speed - 8, Force 6
- Brother Scan N Cut: BLade: Standard,2, Cut Speed:1, Cut Pressure:1.
- Roland GS/GX 24: Blade 45°, Gram Force: 60-70, Offset: .250, Speed 30cm/s
- Graphtec: Blade: 45°, Gram Force: 9-10, Tool: CB09U+0, Speed 30cm/s
NOTE: These settings may vary depending on the condition of the blade and age of machine, remember to always perform a test cut prior to cutting your final design.
Application Instructions (Heat Press)
- Cut in reverse
- Weed Excess material
- Preheat Garmet for 2-3 seconds
- Apply Design at 305° F or 150°C
- Use Medium/firm pressure for 15 seconds
- Peel Carrier hot or cold
Application Instructions (Home Iron)
- Set Iron Dial between cotton and linen
- Cover design with Kraft Paper or non stick cover sheet
- Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
- Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
- If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 5-10 seconds
- Peel carrier hot or cold
- Do not dry clean
- Machine wash WARM / mild detergent
- Dry at normal setting
- No chlorine bleach
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
You can relax about your order, our vinyl is fresh, our shelves are stocked, and we are very excited to ship to you!