What is 751 used for?
- Premium cast vinyl
- Ultimate in outdoor durability and conformity
- For use in Marine Applications
- Can be used pretty much everywhere
How is 751 different then 651?
- Both Oracal 651 and Oracal 751 use the same solvent based adhesions, but the overall quality in the vinyl finish is superior in Oracal 751 compared to Oracal 651.
- 751 has a 8 year durability compared to Oracal 651 with a 6 year durability.
- Oracal 751 is 2 mls thick compared to Oracal 651 at 2.5 mls thick; therefore 751 is more flexible and able to conform better and flatter then 651.
Oracal 751 Vinyl has been used in the sign and auto industry but is gaining popularity within the crafting community due to it's durability with water.