- Polypropylene webbing is a soft, flexible fabric of woven fibers.
- Made from thermoplastic resins, this versatile material is perfect for outdoor use due to it's UV resistance and waterproof fibers.
Polypropylene webbing won't stretch like Nylon webbing can, and is more resistant to acid, alkaline, oil and grease.
- 1" Wide
- Approximately .048" or 1.20mm thick
- 600 lbs tensile strength
- UV resistant
- Waterproof/mildew resistant
- Melting point of 330 degrees Fahrenheit
Polypropylene webbing is a multi-purpose product and is commonly used in making:
- Sporting Goods
- General Purpose Straps